Who we're looking for
We are looking for someone who is excited about innovating in an
un-sexy industry and wants to be involved building product at an early stage.
You're in the right place if you:
- Enjoy building customer facing products and experiences.
- Love working on customer problems, not features.
- Are excited to collaborate with everyone on the team including those on the sales, marketing, and customer support side of the business.
- Thrive in small, agile teams and have an interest in joining a fast growing startup.
What you will be doing
- Be a key hands-on contributor to the design and development of the Gearflow platform with a focus on customer facing products and features.
- Use all aspects of the PETAL stack to build seamless user experiences.
- Maintain the codebase and ensure it runs consistently and effectively.
- Help grow, develop, and shape our team and culture across all facets of our business.
The following experience is relevant to us
We’re looking for an experienced full stack developer to help build core customer facing elements to our platform. We’re looking for someone with exposure to Elixir, as that is our chosen stack, but it is not a requirement.
- 2+ years of full-stack development experience
- Experience building and maintaining web applications, particularly in e-commerce or marketplace settings.
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include the role's title in your subject line.
- We'd love for you to tell us about something that you have built that you are most proud of or that is most relevant to what we are building at Gearflow.
About Gearflow, Inc
At Gearflow, we are on a mission to address construction's productivity problem, one that we have experienced first hand, by digitizing equipment parts procurement and eliminating the pains that come with it.
We set out to empower all of the small and mid-sized businesses that make up the construction industry by building a marketplace that works for them.
A marketplace where equipment owners can find the parts they need from suppliers they can trust so they can get back to work.
A marketplace where vetted part suppliers can easily become an e-commerce enabled business and build their business's brand online.
We are recruiting highly talented people who get excited about bringing digital solutions to analog processes.
People who are inspired by serving generational business in the construction industry, and get energized by innovating in an “un-sexy” industry.
We want to add people who have a passion for creating life-changing value for people doing real work.
We have four core values at Gearflow: Health - work-life harmony is important to us. We value time with family, friends, and for ourselves to maintain healthy lives. Humility - We're ok with being challenged and being wrong. Hierarchy is not important. Our humility drives our curiosity. Hunger - Startups are hard, but we are hungry to to build something great and are hungry to learn along the way. Honesty - Trust is a prerequisite to success. We trust each other and our customers trust us because we are honest with others.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.