- New York
- $150k - $200k
- 0.5% - 1.5%
What you’ll be doing:
- Work with the product, data science and engineering team to iterate from Sketch to production -- to implement new and continually refine new digital journeys for our customers. (React - front end, Pyramid back-end)
- Work with our Care Advocate team (licensed social workers) and data science to implement new client communications services (Mailgun, Twilio, Calendly), and recommendations (Python).
- Participate in a highly data-driven and rapid experimentation focused product organization
Who We’re Looking For:
- Someone who is excited by our mission and core values
- Have successfully refine scope, trouble-shoot and QA the work of other software engineers on a rapidly scaling startup
- A portfolio of prototypes that clearly illustrate iterative improvements in web app features and interfaces (targeting elder age, or working with geographically centric data is a plus)
About Gerry Care
We use data science and software empowered licensed social workers to help families find and afford the best senior care for themselves and their loved ones.
We are small but values driven company that wants to positively help millions of Americans who are currently lost and subject to predators such as reverse mortgage or life settlement companies that are prying on people and impacting their retirement/senior care / inheritances.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.