- $40k - $70k
- 0.2% - 0.5%
We're looking for software engineers who enjoy building products and are comfortable with significant responsibilities. You'll work on a variety of projects and problems and own large parts of the codebase.
As one of the first hires, you'll be crucial for scaling the company including its architecture, testing, monitoring, codebase, best practices, culture, etc.
What you will be doing:
- Build and maintain user-facing features.
- Develop real-time collaboration features.
- Contribute and maintain our IDE extensions and other integrations.
- Design, develop and maintain our infrastructure.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Interview and coach other talented engineers.
Ideally, you should have:
- Strong experience as a Software Engineer, writing clean, testable and maintainable code.
- Experience designing and developing REST APIs.
- Experience with GCP/AWS, Kubernetes or cloud-native environments.
- Willingness to solve challenging problems.
- Ability to readily learn most technologies on-the-go.
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment with a high degree of autonomy.
- Verbal and written English fluency.
We are a video chat tool with pair programming and other collaborative features built for developers.
We are a small collaborative team that encourages initiative, ownership, frugality and speed. We talk a lot to our users and try to make the product better every day.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.