- San Francisco, CA, United States
- Develop the Glide 'builder' environment where users create their apps
- Create amazing new mobile UI experiences
- Talk to and learn from customers
- At least four years of experience as a software engineer
- Confident working in at least three programming languages
- Fluency with React, TypeScript
- Passionate about software quality and correctness
- Has worked on successful software products
- Strong communication and organization skills
- A love and respect of customer-centric, design-driven software development
- Mobile development experience (iOS or Android)
- A strange fascination with spreadsheets\
Glide is implemented with TypeScript. Our backend is built on Firebase and Firestore, although we plan to move to a custom backend someday to support unique computations required by our programming model.
We use GitHub for code collaboration, have integration tests in place, and use GitHub flow & CI to automate deployments from branches across staging and production environments.
Glide builds mobile apps from Google Sheets, but our mission is much bigger.
We value good design: designers and engineers work together closely and respect each other's work.
We value our customers: everybody on the team communicates with customers daily.
We value each other: everybody's opinion is heard, and we rarely make decisions without the whole team's buy-in. We work hard, but we don't overwork ourselves - we're in it for the long run.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.