- San Francisco, CA, United States
- Silicon Valley, CA, United States
- $110k - $160k
- 0.25% - 0.40%
At Glidian we are revolutionizing the healthcare industry by fixing one of its most broken processes: prior authorizations. Prior authorizations have been shown to cause dangerous delays in patient care and produce a massive administrative burden on healthcare providers. We have built a revolutionary cloud-based prior authorization solution which communicates with hundreds of insurers to get patients the care they need in a timely manner. Our solution has already helped hundreds of thousands of patients and we expect to help millions of others.
We’re looking for a Fullstack Developer to work on the Glidian Prior Authorization Platform, where you will be working closely with our team of developers, founders, and a product designer to rapidly develop the best user experience for our customers and internal team. As an early member of our team, you will have ownership over portions of our web app and influence how we grow our platform based on customer insights and strategic direction.
In this role you will get to:
- Work with a wide range of technologies and systems to contribute to the best possible experience across Glidian’s features and products
- Design, build, and maintain new features, APIs, integrations, and experiences
- Collaborate with designers, other engineers, and sales/customer facing teams to create a better future in healthcare
- Make use of data to quickly identify problems users are facing
- Influence our company’s future direction and products through strategic discussions
- Learn about and work with a stack utilizing React, Node/Express, MySQL, AWS
We are looking for people who:
- Are passionate about innovating and transforming healthcare for the better
- Have 3+ years of experience doing frontend and/or backend web development
- Preferably have experience with React and/or Node
- Enjoy learning new skills and challenges
- Want to work in a rapidly growing startup as one of the first engineers, taking on the risks and challenges that come with this position
- Are not afraid to voice their opinion and will take the initiative to fix user issues
We're creating a digitized, modern process for healthcare providers to submit and track prior authorizations. Prior authorizations are mostly done by fax/phone call today and cause unnecessary delays and missed reimbursements.
We pride ourselves in our user's experience and making sure patients get the authorizations they need. We're resourceful and lean.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.