Lead Frontend Engineer
- San Francisco
- Silicon Valley (Redwood City to San Jose)
- $110k - $120k
- 0.30% - 0.75%
At Glidian we are revolutionizing the healthcare industry by fixing one of its most broken processes: prior authorizations. Prior authorizations have been shown to cause dangerous delays in patient care and produce a significant administrative burden on healthcare providers. We have built a revolutionary cloud-based prior authorization solution which communicates with hundreds of insurers to get patients the care they need in a timely manner. Our solution has already helped thousands of patients and we expect to help millions of others.
We’re looking for a Lead Frontend Developer who will guide our frontend development efforts and have the ability to jump in on other development projects where needed. You will be working closely with our backend developers and a product designer to rapidly develop the best user experience for our customers and internal team. As an early member of our team, you will have ownership of user-facing portions of our web app and influence how we grow our platform based on customer insights and strategic direction.
In this role you will get to:
- Design our Frontend architecture in a way that will support our rapid growth
- Brainstorm solutions to customer issues related to UI/UX
- Implement designs created through collaboration with our product designer
- Make use of data to quickly identify problems users are facing
- Influence our company’s future direction and products through strategic discussions with the founders
We are looking for people who:
- Are passionate about innovating and transforming healthcare for the better
- Have 3+ years of experience doing frontend web development
- Preferably have experience with React
- Are comfortable working with Product Designers to deliver the best product for users
- Want to work in a rapidly growing startup as one of the first engineers, taking on the risks and challenges that come with this position
- Are not afraid to voice their opinion and will take the initiative to fix user issues
- (Optional) Have experience in browser extensions, frontend analytics, or web scraping
We're creating a digitized, modern process for healthcare providers to submit and track prior authorizations. Prior authorizations are mostly done by fax/phone call today and cause unnecessary delays and missed reimbursements.
We pride ourselves in our user's experience and making sure patients get the authorizations they need. We're resourceful and lean.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.