Goldbely is a marketplace that enables consumers to buy food directly from the country's best independent food makers.
Why join us?
We're growing fast — Since our inception, we've been growing 200% year over year.
You'll have a big impact on our team — This is a great opportunity to join while we are growing the broader development organization. You'll get to impact organizational design, culture, principles, practices, and values
We have a great team — We're a small, cohesive team of engineers who are laser-focused on delivering value while building simple, elegant, well designed systems
Engineering at Goldbelly
- Optimizing our logistics: finding optimal package sizes; optimal shippers; minimizing shipping rates while keeping the shipping time as low as possible.
- Classic b2c web challenges: analytics tracking systems; optimizing for conversion;
- We're a very small engineering team; there's a challenge in evolving the codebase while maintaining simplicity.
- Applying ML to build deep customer behavior models and recommendation systems
- Our system is a monolithic rails app; you'd have the opportunity to move our codebase to a microservices model; moving to Elm, React, etc.
- We're invested in maximizing its collection of data and the application of statistics, probability theory, and machine learning to support product recommendations and drive customer behavior modeling.
Interested in this company?
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.