- East Bay, CA, United States
At GradeCam, our mission is to empower teachers everywhere. We strive to build a world in which teachers have the tools and support they need to really make a difference in students’ lives. We make teachers’ problems our problems and design technologies that solve for them. GradeCam is hiring a senior machine learning engineer to help build out the company’s new ML team which will focus on computer vision and natural language processing problems.
- Design, implement, and improve machine learning based product features
- Assist in requirements gathering from product owners
- Design new ML models using PyTorch and Tensorflow
- Improve existing ML models
- Analyse ML models and product requirements to determine appropriate metrics for measuring system performance.
- Assist in all parts of ML-based feature development from model development to deployment.
Location: This job will be located in downtown Oakland. Up to two work from home days per week. Flexible hours.
About GradeCam, LLC
At GradeCam, our mission is to empower teachers everywhere. We strive to build a world in which teachers have the tools and support they need to really make a difference in students’ lives.
Our primary product is a technology for grading tests using a webcam or mobile device. We currently grade over 100 million pieces of paper per year.
We value employees that are inventive, resourceful, and believe they can solve and problem. We believe that the best results are obtained by empowering employees.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.