Full Stack Engineer
- Seattle, WA, United States
- San Francisco, CA, United States
- $120k - $180k
- 0.1% - 0.2%
You will be working on our open source products:
- https://github.com/gravitational/teleport - the smart replacement for OpenSSH.
- https://github.com/gravitational/gravity - image-based deployment solution for Kubernetes applications.
Here is why we love this job ourselves, and hope you will enjoy it too:
- The range of problem solving includes networking, security and integrations with existing systems.
- Build and test cycles are measured in seconds, integration tests are running in minutes.
- Most of the code you will write will be open source.
- Our products are loved by their users, you’ll get to talk to some of them on Slack.
- We practice thorough code reviews and have an open design process.
Full stack engineers at Gravitational are generalists that cover full spectrum of the application, working across the boundaries of the user interface React components and the API that interfaces with the backend.
Here are some of the example projects you may be working on:
- Tuning web application performance (loading time and consumption of system resources
- Adding the streaming API that communicates with the server to replace polling
- Adding the log view and search user interface
- Maintaining web build pipeline
You should be comfortable changing the area of focus and working directly with customers.
Gravitational's software and services help enterprises deliver and run cloud-native applications in multi-cloud environments where compliance matters. We currently offer two open-source solutions:
Teleport is a modern security gateway (with ~7k Github stars) for remotely accessing clusters of Linux servers or Kubernetes clusters (https://github.com/gravitational/teleport).
Gravity is a Kubernetes packaging solution that reduces the operational burden of on-prem deployments (https://github.com/gravitational/gravity).
We are focused on creating an environment where people can work efficiently and produce their best work, learn and advance their careers, and have a life outside the office. We offer the following benefits:
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.