- $80k - $120k
- 0.2% - 0.5%
The frontend software developer supports Gravwell’s software engineering group which is responsible for the design, development, and testing of the core Gravwell analytics frontend platform and will report directly to the CTO. Well suited candidates are self-motivated and capable of working remotely on tasks which may be self-designated. Candidates must be US citizens and resident in the contiguous 48 states.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, development, and testing of Gravwell’s frontend
- Web Development
- HTML, CSS, Web workers, Web Components
- Documentation of architecture, code, and user interfaces
- Customer facing documentation
- Testing and development of API and plugin modules
- Component reuse
- Loadable components
- Internationalization / localization
- End platform responsiveness
- Desktop, mobile, responsive design
A qualified candidate must be well versed in TypeScript, Angular, REST, and WebSockets. Gravwell is a full stack analytics platform, and developers and engineers are responsible for data from generation to visualization. The position requires a candidate that takes ownership of problems and works efficiently to produce effective, well tested solutions. Good candidates find gaps in the team and product and work to improve them without being asked and can effectively manage both short term and long term goals.
The position is remote and requires minimal travel. Extensive remote communications are required and the candidate must have a quiet working environment and reliable means to interact with the rest of the remote team. Strong communication skills are necessary to effectively interact with the rest of the team and to participate in customer feedback sessions.
Software Engineering Requirements
- Strong web development fundamentals including but not limited to:
- Angular (not AngularJS)
- REST and WebSocket APIs
- HTML / CSS / Responsive design
- Visualization experience
- D3, Vega, Canvas programming
- Web interfaces
- REST, WebSockets, API design
- Modular code design
- Module reuse
- Loadable modules and custom interface design
- Strong speaking and writing skills
- Fluent in English
- Software development life cycle
- Continuous integration
Preferred but not required skills
- Rapid development and testing
- Docker, KVM, VMWare
- Visualization development and integration with rendering libraries
- D3, Vega, Canvas, Echarts
About Gravwell Inc.
We are an unstructured data analytics platform designed to provide highly flexible query and response at scale. We service security, DevOps, and business analytics use cases across many different sectors.
We value people that can look at the huge breadth of our problem set, identify where they can help and dive in. A great Gravwell team member can see the forest but knows exactly what tree is next.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.