- Los Angeles, CA, United States
- $85k - $100k
- 1.0% - 5.0%
- React Native
- You will build and maintain ERP used for inventory, task management, compliance reporting, and more.
- You will use your knowledge of REST, OAuth and HTTP clients to develop custom integrations between our systems and SaaS platform APIs.
- You will provide technical support and training to our Customer Service team regarding our digital infrastructure and customer service tools, including: our support ticketing system, online chat system and CRM system.
- You will respond to reports of technical issues with our systems and websites, troubleshoot these issues and fix as needed.
- You will maintain software and system documentation.
- You will collaborate with the brand marketing team and implement digital tools and services that support our vision for marketing campaigns.
- You will edit and prepare graphics for websites.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned or as needed.
About GroLens Inc.
We are a software provider for commercial cannabis cultivation facilities that remove the friction from the compliance tracking process. With the data we capture we can help Growers improve grow recipes, yields, and lower cost through valuable insights. We currently have 100+ licenses producing over $300million in product through GroLens.
We value communication and work ethic. We also make sure we take time for physical activity, relaxing, and to experience the industry we are a part of.
- React Native
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.