- New York
H1 is a platform for the global healthcare community to track analyze, and glean insights into the people, organizations, and findings happening every day. We are the first company to arm life science companies with on-demand, live insights on healthcare data to provide best in class data analytics and clinical insights allowing companies to operate with greater efficiency and effectiveness when deploying strategies for use of their products and services.
We're looking for an engineer who will be responsible for the technical success of our client implementations. This individual must be a self-starter, who is not only can solve a client’s problem with their technical acumen but can then also communicate it and bring it back to the business problem. As a Forward Deployed Engineer, you will understand our client’s greatest problems and design solutions to fix them.
What You'll Do
- Own technical implementations including Single Sign-On and systems integrations
- Design and implement custom reports
- Build Internal tools for the client implementation and customer success teams
- Work with customers around the globe in understanding some of their greatest pain points *Work cross-functionally with Customer Success and Engineering while independently driving key initiatives for key clients.
We're looking for someone who
- Is an expert in database systems and SQL
- Has written extensive reports in Python or Scala
- Has had multiple years of experience in
- Works across cloud services: Google Cloud, AWS, Azure
- Has the basic web fundamentals of APIs, REST, and GraphQL
- Has 5+ years as an engineer
- Is results-focused
- Is naturally curious and eager to help provide solutions to solve enterprise problems
Bonus points if you
- Have experience with Databricks
- Have experience with Spark
- Have worked at a startup
- Stock options
- Flexible working hours
- Health Insurance (Medical and Dental)
- Unlimited Vacation/Paid Time Off
- Paid Sick Days
- Dinner on our corporate Seamless account
- Stocked fridge and cabinets full of snacks and drinks
We are helping connect the medical world. We process data on healthcare providers, pharma companies, drugs, research, etc - and help make this accessible and understandable to people in the medical world that need it most through our web and mobile apps.
Our belief is that good technology, applied thoughtfully, can greatly increase the productivity of the medical world - and ultimately lead to a healthier global population.
We care about improving the global population's health. The skills each of us brings to H1, or learns at H1 are our tools to reach this goal.
We all have different strengths and experiences - and that is why H1 seeks smart, diverse, ambitious, and ego-free people.
... and while working to help people may be a serious endeavor, we're actually a pretty lighthearted and goofy group of people.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.