- New York, NY, United States
- San Francisco, CA, United States
H1. is continuing to experience an unprecedented level of growth and as a result we are looking to grow our Client Services team!
The Solutions Engineer role is a unique hybrid of engineering, consulting, and technical account management responsibilities. It requires understanding clients/prospects’ business goals and tailoring H1's technology to achieve those goals. Along the way, you’ll have the opportunity to solve challenging technical problems while working with some of the biggest names in healthcare.
This is not a “behind the scenes” role. Once you are trained on our platform and tools, you will quickly start working directly on client/prospects issues and with our cross-functional teams. You will be involved at many stages of the client lifecycle from onboarding to integrations to ongoing maintenance and reporting. At the same time, you’ll have opportunities to impact how our teams work through tool development and process improvements.
Our aim as an organization is to give you a clear path to success. At H1. we strive to put our employees development at the forefront, and our client services team is a prime example of that effort. During your time at H1. you will have the chance to work with members of the team throughout the company. This opportunity will not only provide you with deep learning into H1. but also provide opportunities for career path succession.
H1. is the first company to arm life science companies with on-demand, live insights on healthcare data to provide best in class data analytics and clinical insights allowing companies to operate with greater efficiency and effectiveness when deploying strategies for use of their products and services.
- Drive the technology evaluation stage of the sales process with our prospects and act as a technical leader for them
- Provide day-to-day product/technical support to sales and customer success team.
- Engage with our current clients to understand their business problems and transform them into technical solutions.
- Build out custom reports and answer questions based on H1's data lake.
- Build out API and SSO integrations for our clients.
- At least 2-3 years as a Sales Engineer, Solution Architect, Data Engineer or related field in the SaaS and/or enterprise software industry
- Able to clearly and concisely articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users (Proactively connecting the dots for our prospects/clients)
- Strong attention to detail and delivery of high-quality results
- Proficiency in SQL, REST APIs, BI tools, Excel
- Familiarity with Spark, Scala or Python
- Thrive in a fast paced, innovative work environment
A few reasons you’d want to work here:
- We are a fast growing and very successful company.
- We will push you to learn more, grow more, and get better at your role than any other company you could work at.
- We invest in your success by providing you with the skills and knowledge to make you successful.
- We work with leading biopharmaceutical companies, in an innovative industry with a mission to improve healthcare around the globe.
We are helping connect the medical world. We process data on healthcare providers, pharma companies, drugs, research, etc - and help make this accessible and understandable to people in the medical world that need it most through our web and mobile apps.
Our belief is that good technology, applied thoughtfully, can greatly increase the productivity of the medical world - and ultimately lead to a healthier global population.
We care about improving the global population's health. The skills each of us brings to H1, or learns at H1 are our tools to reach this goal.
We all have different strengths and experiences - and that is why H1 seeks smart, diverse, ambitious, and ego-free people.
... and while working to help people may be a serious endeavor, we're actually a pretty lighthearted and goofy group of people.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.