- Los Angeles, CA, United States
- React Native
We are on a mission to solve the #1 pain point in online shopping: returns. Through a combination of software products and a nation-wide network of return bars, we make returns a seamless experience for online shoppers while cutting expenses for online retailers. In the past 12 months, we have grown by 10x and secured an 11 million dollar investment led by Paypal. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a small yet fast growing team of very talented engineers and have a massive impact on the overall direction and success of the company.
As a senior software engineer you will:
- Work with our retailer partners to understand and integrate their systems with Happy Returns to accept and process returns on their behalf
- Contribute to ensuring the scalability, reliability, and security of the Happy Returns system
- Contribute to maintaining the HappyReturns.com website, reporting, and other functionality as necessary to promote Happy Returns to customers and partners and provide insight into the operation of the business
- Perform any other work necessary to build and maintain a world class technology system to help Happy Returns achieve our mission of making returns beautiful
We are looking for someone with:
- 4+ years of experience designing, implementing, and testing APIs consumed by web/mobile clients
- Expertise in multiple modern backend languages such as Go and Python.
- Expertise in relational and non-relational database design
- A strong product sense
- The ability to work well with a diverse team of engineers, product managers, operations staff, and others
- The ability to ship thoughtful code quickly and efficiently
- Flexibility and experience to learn and use a variety of technologies as needed for the product
- Interest in e-commerce, logistics, and/or the L.A. startup community
About Happy Returns
Happy Returns solves the #1 pain point in shopping—returns—by reinventing the reverse logistics supply chain. We do this through a
full stack solution of software, services, and logistics that enables large direct-to-consumer and omni-channel retailers to provide their customers with a return experience that is much faster and easier, and which is also lower cost and more sustainable.
In a word:
real. Happy Returns' co-founders are in our 40s/early 50s with families of our own. We value a culture that is down-to-earth, transparent, pragmatic, and fun.
- React Native
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.