HeadSpin is a startup organization and we are revolutionizing the way developers test, monitor and optimize their applications. The company is building a first-of-its-kind global mobile device cloud platform that allows apps to instantaneously run on real devices across global mobile carrier networks. HeadSpin provides powerful, actionable, data which pinpoint any problems in the app and enable developers to fix these issues before launch. HeadSpin integrates seamlessly with your development workflow and requires no changes to your app. The HeadSpin mobile platform is now in 80 countries and 140 cities worldwide, supporting several hundred cellular networks and several hundred device SKUs. Using HeadSpin's service, developers can launch products with the confidence that their applications will work in all of the conditions that their users will experience. HeadSpin is funded by Google Ventures, Nexus Venture Partners, SV Angel, Danhua Capital, Webb Investment Network, Felicis Ventures and Foundation Capital.
About the Role:
As Full Stack Engineer, you’ll work on improving and developing HeadSpin’s products. You’ll help bridge the gap between UI/UX best practices and product development. You’ll drive the creation and maintenance of our system by creating reusable and modules and patterns to enable both team members and end-users. This includes common design language, component development, user interface libraries, shared documentation and performance improvements.
What You'll Do:
• Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
• Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
• Be responsible for server-side and client-side feature work.
• Strike a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
• Identify and establish patterns and best practices for building excellent web experiences.
• Rapidly iterate on designs and solutions.
What You’ll Need:
• Relevant practical experience.
• Experience with front end technologies and/or front-end frameworks.
• Excellent sense of web design and attuned to the fundamentals of user experience.
• Experience with one or more programming languages including but not limited to: Java, C/C++, Python, or Go.
• Experience with databases.
• Strong communication skills.
• Ability to work with other programmers collaboratively in a shared code base.
• Solid architecture and system design skills.
• Ability to write clear, maintainable, portable code.
HeadSpin built the world's largest distributed cloud of real devices that provides thousands of testing hours of user experience to customers daily. We build our infrastructure with custom hardware to improve the speed and cost of deployment, reliability, and data capture abilities of the iOS and Android devices. On this we run continual user experience tests that capture data as the user would see apps and streaming content in the local market. The data is processed with our AI benchmark to identify/quantify user experience issues (e.g. spinners, screen loads, quality drops) and root cause issues (e.g. network configuration, content slowness). The HeadSpin enterprise product is the backbone that supports this, as well as other functional and performance testing needs of dozens of the top companies in the world.
Our customers love our product but also have many requests for new functionality. Engineers are self-motivated and build many components rapidly in order to satisfy customer demand and reduce the load of manually testing the system. We love engineers that are passionate about mobile devices, data visualization, and developer tools!
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.