Senior Data Scientist
- Los Angeles, CA, United States
- New York, NY, United States
- Seattle, WA, United States
- San Francisco, CA, United States
- Silicon Valley, CA, United States
- Google BigQuery
- Ant Design
🚀 About the role
This is a senior role where you'll be instrumental in understanding how our clients' product usage information correlates with outcomes, and whether these insights can be incorporated into our flagship product.
It's an opportunity to shape culture, influence the product, and potentially spin up a new business unit on the ground floor of a greenfield opportunity in a huge market.
👷🏼♀️ What you'll do
- Solve ambiguous, challenging business problems: figure out how we can leverage data science to improve our Product-Led-Growth CRM.
- Build and deploy models to understand which usage patterns that correlate with retention, upsell, and other parts of a product's customer lifecycle.
- Close Collaboration with Product, Engineering and Sales: Work closely with the founders to deeply understand product-led-growth companies and come up with features and services to solve their problems.
🔍 What we're looking for
- Degree in a quantitative field (Advanced degree preferred)
- 2+ years relevant work experience
- Fluency in Python, R or similar scripting language
- Proficiency in SQL
- Experience in distributed data processing systems(Hive, Redshift, Presto, Snowflake, etc)
- Breadth of knowledge around statistical methods and experiment design, including A/B testing, sequential testing, synthetic control, cluster-randomized testing
- Excellent judgment and creative problem-solving skills
- A self-starting mindset along with strong communication and collaboration skills
⭐ Our benefits
- Fully remote configuration, with periodic off-sites at 🏝️ exciting locations like Bali, London and Paris for the best of both worlds.
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity (we're well funded and care about treating everyone well when it comes to stock compensation)
- Join a hungry and ambitious elite group working towards solving a large and meaningful problem that improves the lives of sales people and the users of SaaS products.
- Standard perks like Health insurance, flexible time off (at least 20 days / year recommended)
- Maternity and paternity leave, time and $ support for diversity initiatives.
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, GitHub (or sample sources of work), and a quick note on why you think this is the role for you.
We're hiring anywhere across the globe, and our current team is in the US and Singapore.
About HeadsUp INC.
HeadsUp enables product-led sales by providing visibility into user behaviors that sales reps care about. It tells them which customers to focus on, when to reach out, and the best playbook for any scenario.
We are a hungry, ambitious, and fun group working towards solving a large problem that improves the lives of sales people and the users of SaaS products. We are building a culture of trust, autonomy, and openness, and we emphasize having a growth mindset!
- Google BigQuery
- Ant Design
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.