- New York
- $120k - $140k
- 0.1% - 0.4%
- Push code, own architectural decisions for an engineering team deploying daily across consumer-facing, therapist-facing, and internal-facing platforms; back-end web services. Our back-end is python, our front-end is react.
- Work with our Head of Engineering to build an engineering team as it grows from three to ten over the next year.
- Work alongside the cofounders to help set the development roadmap and bring to market novel technology solutions to America’s mental health epidemic.
- Grow and learn by doing. You’ll contribute to any part of the business that interests you. Interested in product management? Great -- work with us to conduct user research and build out our roadmap. Want to learn about user acquisition? Awesome -- help implement our SEO strategy.
- Change the trajectory of a startup striving to redefine access to mental health in America.
1 in 4 Americans have a treatable mental health condition, but the majority of them don't get help because of access and affordability issues (80% of therapists don’t directly accept insurance). We're addressing this problem by building a marketplace that deals with the messiness of insurance behind the scenes, so patients can get affordable in-person therapy covered by insurance.
We’re freshly armed with outside funding from the world's best VCs (backers of Facebook, Dropbox, Slack, Oscar, and more) and angel investment support from the nation’s most innovative digital healthcare entrepreneurs (founders of One Medical, Flatiron Health, Clover Health—plus the founders of Seamless and Giphy because who doesn't love delivery sushi and GIFs).
Having launched in NYC in April, we're already facilitating thousands of therapy appointments for people who otherwise couldn't afford access to mental healthcare.
We're looking for great people to help us help people.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.