- San Francisco, CA, United States
Founded in 2015 in San Francisco, backed by top venture capital firms, and profitable already, HelloOffice helps the world’s leading startups and high growth companies find office spaces they love.
At HelloOffice, we believe that the future of industries like real estate will be defined by the companies that empower people with better data and improved workflows. We dive deep into complex business problems by partnering engineering, product and design with the brokers and clients who use our product daily. If you value meaningful work in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, come join us and help build the future of commercial real estate!
Here's what we're looking for:
- A Front-End Engineer with expertise in developing modern web applications
- Proven ability to deliver delightful, engaging end-user experiences
- Skilled independent contributor and team player
- Experienced collaborator in cross-functional engineering, product and design teams
- A vocal participant in the product-development process
- 2+ years experience working at start-ups or in other fast-paced environments
Here's what we can offer:
- Working fast and making an impact. Ship your first feature within the first week!
- Build products for your colleagues and our clients, and iterate quickly based on feedback
- Opportunities to contribute solutions to complex problems related to our business, brand, design and culture
- Make a huge impact on a small team as the third engineering hire
- We’re profitable and growing fast -- and fun, too!
Here are the technologies you'll be using:
- Python, Django, Graphene
- AWS, Linux, Nginx, MySQL
HelloOffice is a modern commercial real estate brokerage on a mission to make the search for office space seamless and intelligent. By empowering experienced brokers with proprietary technology, we turn the painful traditional process of searching for office space into a faster and more collaborative experience. Founded in 2015 in San Francisco, HelloOffice helps the world’s leading startups and high growth companies like YC, Patreon, Lever and Periscope Data find workplaces they love.
HelloOffice is built by a team with backgrounds in commercial real estate, engineering and design and with interests in gaming, baseball, natural wine, and good dogs. We work to forge long-lasting relationships with our clients, partners and co-workers. We are fast-moving, friendly and fun.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.