Senior Software Engineer - Full Stack
- San Francisco, CA, United States
- Durham, NC, United States
We're looking for a software engineer with experience shipping consumer web applications that are widely used and loved. You should want to tackle a meaningful problem at the cutting edge of front-end technology. You'll work with experts in architecture and 3D graphics to design and prototype our home customization and visualization experience.
We're an early stage startup where finding product/market fit quickly is crucial. The right fit for this role prioritizes working software over perfection and wants to stand up something for users to test as quickly as possible.
Please be prepared to share live examples of applications built by you - they should represent your best work.
- Solid CS fundamentals (algorithmic complexity, data structures)
- Experience building and maintaining cloud infrastructure on AWS
- Familiarity with continuous integration and automated deployment tools (e.g. Docker, Terraform, CloudFormation, Travis, CircleCI)
- Comfortable working in a high-growth, constantly changing environment
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with browser-based 3D rendering technology (eg. WebGL, three.js)
- Interest or passion for home design, architecture, or construction
Higharc is the all-in-one platform for home building that simplifies, connects and improves each step of the design, construction and sales process.
We've been remote-first since our founding in 2018. We're tackling some hard problems but we don't take ourselves too seriously. A healthy balance of asynchronous and synchronous communication lets us prioritize heads-down, focused work. We encourage each other and we value feedback.
We're passionate about changing the homebuilding industry. We firmly believe in the power of home and the transformative effect a thoughtful, well-designed and constructed home can have on your life and family. We're a team of pet-lovers, musicians, and foodies.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.