- New York, NY, United States
As a Senior Data Engineer at Seva you will be responsible for building and maintaining highly scalable data pipelines that directly impact the accuracy and performance of our search intelligence and recommendations platform.
- Design scalable ETL processes from various 3rd parties to ingestion into our data store.
- Contribute to the resilient monitoring and logging of our data pipeline.
- Research workflow management and orchestration tools as needed.
- Provide integration and preparation of new data sources.
- Help diagnose/fix production issues as they arise.
- Minimum of 3 years experience developing data solutions in a production environment such as AWS.
- Proficient in Python, Go, JVM based, or other server side languages.
- Familiarity with DevOps and AWS.
- Good testing habits.
Seva is a small, but high energy startup. Our collective experiences range from 10+ years each in entrepreneurship, big data, and full stack engineering. You’re guaranteed to work in a high caliber (but very friendly) environment!
We're knowledge management for the modern workforce.
We are a small, friendly team. Culture to me is about maintaining a high level of trust and accountability across the team - but keeping an unwavering approach to personal respect. As we often say at work,
we win as a team and we lose as a team.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.