- New York, NY, United States
As a Senior Full Stack Engineer at Seva, you will be responsible for continuously evolving our platform with new features while ensuring scale, reliability, and security.
- Build and scale our modern web application across browser and mobile platforms.
- Implement necessary tooling to ensure performance, reliability, and scale.
- Work closely with product owners to design and specify feature requirements.
- Continuously build and support RESTful APIs to integrate with new data sources as needed.
- 3 - 5 years of full stack engineering experience with Node.js and other API frameworks.
- Solid knowledge of foundational concepts in HTTP, REST, Socket,s and others).
- Experience working in production environments with Docker and AWS.
- Openness to working in a rapidly iterative environment (startup!)
- Be an accountable and fun person to work with.
Seva is a small, but high energy startup. Our collective experiences range from 10+ years each in entrepreneurship, big data, and full stack engineering. You’re guaranteed to work in a high caliber (but very friendly) environment!
We're knowledge management for the modern workforce.
We are a small, friendly team. Culture to me is about maintaining a high level of trust and accountability across the team - but keeping an unwavering approach to personal respect. As we often say at work,
we win as a team and we lose as a team.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.