Senior Software Engineer, Front End / Web
- East Bay, CA, United States
- Los Angeles, CA, United States
- New York, NY, United States
- Seattle, WA, United States
- San Francisco, CA, United States
- Silicon Valley, CA, United States
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Contribute to the software design and development of a brand new web framework for Hopper
- Build innovative consumer experiences, setting standards for code and performance
- Create delightful user experiences on our web platform
- Leverage and contribute to a modern web micro-frontend platform
- Collaborate with a diverse group of people, giving and receiving feedback for growth
- Execute on big opportunities, helping Hopper rise to the top of the travel industry
AN IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- 4+ years experience thriving in frontend development environments
- Experience leading web frontend engineering projects
- Willingness to provide mentoring to peers in order to grow a stronger team
- A passion for building engaging user experiences
- Experience in or willingness to learn typesafe web development in typescript
- Ability to bring leading industry techniques and technologies to the table
- Excelled in cross-functional teams, working fluidly with Product Managers, Data Scientists, Software Developers, and other highly skilled specialists
- A passionate focus on quality, writing testable code that performs well for our consumers
- A desire to help our team continuously improve
About Hopper Inc
At Hopper, we’re on a mission to build the most customer-centric travel company on earth. We are leveraging the power that comes from combining massive amounts of data and machine learning to build the world’s fastest-growing mobile first travel marketplace — one that enables our customers to save money and travel better.
Hopper is a culture of makers. We build things.
At Hopper, our Leadership Principles underpin everything we do — who we hire, what we value in decision making, and how we determine career advancement. When designing our Leadership Principles, we drew inspiration from some of the world's most successful marketplaces, including Amazon.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.