One of our core principles is a dedication to data-driven decision-making. To do that well, we need product scientists with a strong product sensibility to work alongside our product managers and technical leads. Our Product Science team is a part of the Indeed Data Science group. While machine learning is one tool in our toolbox, Product Scientists use a variety of skills with the goal of driving business impact using whatever tools necessary.
- Help people get jobs!
- Use quantitative analysis, data mining, and machine learning techniques to understand how hundreds of millions of jobseekers and employers are interacting on Indeed, and how those interactions are reflected in our data.
- Work alongside product managers and engineering teams to help guide tactical and strategic product decisions.
- Design and use statistically sound methodologies for evaluating hundreds of tests on thousands of web pages across dozens of business-relevant metrics.
- Work alongside other data scientists and software engineers to expand Indeed's catalog of tools, techniques, and best practices for manipulating and interpreting terabytes of product data.
- Share your work to a diverse audience across a variety of media. Help us promote and practice transparency by highlighting failures that we learn from as much as successes.
- Work across a wide range of related areas: data extraction and cleansing, feature engineering, machine learning, exploratory analysis, data quality analysis, experimental analysis.
Indeed is the #1 job site in the world* with over 250 million unique visitors** every month. Indeed strives to put job seekers first, giving them free access to search for jobs, post resumes, and research companies. Every day, we connect millions of people to new opportunities.
*comScore Total Visits, March 2021
**Google Analytics, Unique Visitors, February 2020
Founded by Paul Forster and Rony Kahan, Indeed is a subsidiary of Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd. Indeed has offices in Austin, Stamford, New York, San Mateo, Seattle, Scottsdale and San Francisco in the US, as well as offices in Bangalore, Dublin, London, Düsseldorf, Amsterdam, Toronto, Tokyo, Sydney, Hyderabad, Paris, São Paulo and Singapore.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.