Senior Software Engineer
- San Francisco, CA, United States
- Silicon Valley, CA, United States
- $145k - $185k
- 0.10% - 0.25%
- Ruby on Rails
- Roadmap with stakeholders the back-end changes required to automate how $600 billion in auto loans get originated each year.
- Write well-crafted, well-tested, readable, and maintainable code.
- Propose architectural changes that are scalable and supported by the rest of your team.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure quality and distribute knowledge.
- Identify and work with stakeholders to handle edge cases.
- Triage bugs and conduct root cause analysis on issues as they come up.
- Provision and maintain infrastructure to ensure our services scale.
- Identify, assess, and integrate outside services that make us more efficient.
About Informed Inc.
Informed.IQ (https://informed.iq) helps banks accelerate their digital transformation with turn-key robotic process automation capable of performing real-time income verification, identity verification, residence verification, and insurance verification tasks. Banks use Informed to reduce their manual costs associated with reviewing documents, catch fraud, and cut down on errors when originating loans and opening accounts.
Informed.IQ processes 4% of the auto loans originated in the United States and works with 4 of the Top 10 auto lenders in the country. Come help us continue to grow in Auto and expand into Mortgage, Student Lending, and beyond!
We're family. We deeply value collaboration, yet promote bias towards individual action. We all work hard and are vested in each others success. We trust each other and look for individuals who want to take ownership and are great communicators.
- Ruby on Rails
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.