- San Francisco, CA, United States
- AWS Lambda
We are looking for a senior software engineer to be a prolific individual contributor. As a core part of our engineering team you will work on various components of our software, building new features from the ground up, improving existing ones, and refactoring our platform. You will be innovating and collaborating on new ideas with the engineering team and some of the best quantitative pharmacology scientists in the field. You will also be interacting with hospital staff, pharmacists, and doctors to enable our product as a clinical decision support tool - the first of its kind. What We're Looking For:
- Experience delivering production-level services with technologies like React/AngularJS, Node, MongoDB, etc
- The ability to
- Write high quality, generic, scalable, testable, and performant code
- Be effective and deliver across the stack
- Operate with a high level of independence and cope with ambiguity
- Excellent communication skills
We Also Value Experience With:
- Working in a fast paced start-up environment
- Building distributed systems
- Modern DevOps (Containers/Serverless/Etc)
- Data engineering (SQL)
- HIPAA compliance/working with PHI
We develop and provide precision dosing software that helps clinicians individualize dosing of potent drugs—such as chemotherapy—at the point of care and avoid costly and dangerous outcomes such as liver failure or lack of efficacy.
Sometimes we are quiet and focused and other times we're chatty. We're a mix of
do your own thing and
let's hang out for some fun!. Common lunch topics include GoT, the definition of soup, and Magic the Gathering. We also have some sports buffs who keep their eyes on the games.
- AWS Lambda
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.