Join Intrinsics to help build the largest computer vision platform for manufacturing in the world. Your full-stack talents will grow our platform to continuously analyze thousands of video feeds in real time. Backed by our world-class computer vision team, you will develop, deploy, and scale video analytics to detect manufacturing defects, automate repetitive inspection tasks, and instantly trigger corrective action on the production line – all from the cloud. Your efforts will reduce waste, increase productivity, and enhance safety for manufacturers worldwide.
- Coproduce on every piece of the tech stack from defining requirements based on customer feedback to implementation, testing, real-time deployment on AWS, and ongoing maintenance and improvements
- Interface directly with customers to identify issues, provide support, and develop opportunities for new analytics
- Create and deploy novel computer vision and machine learning analytics to solve unique problems that provide immediate benefits to our customers
- Utilize creative problem solving to adapt existing analytics to new customers and plant locations
- Develop automatic monitoring and response infrastructure to ensure the reliability of our growing suite of real-time video analytics
- Provide a rich customer experience by adding new features and improvements to our web dashboard
- Desire and ability to learn and apply a wide range of skills
- Experience developing Python software and full-stack web applications
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and the ability to work face-to-face with customers
- Ability to work independently and 100% remotely in a dynamic and evolving business environment
- Bachelor degree (or higher) in Computer Science or related field
- Familiarity with performing data analysis using packages such as numpy, matplotlib, pandas
- Computer vision or machine learning experience with tools such as OpenCV, Scikit-learn, TensorFlow
- AWS experience including Kinesis Video Streams, EC2, DynamoDB, Lambda
- Competitive salary and bonus options
- 100% remote work; Live and work from wherever you want, with flexible hours
- 20 days of PTO in addition to 9 paid holidays
- Retirement benefits
About Intrinsics Inc.
We build computer vision and AI systems to enhance quality, efficiency, and safety in manufacturing. Our cloud-based video analytics automate visual inspection tasks with better-than-human performance, providing customers with 24/7 insight and control over their manufacturing processes.
We value extremely resourceful and versatile problem solvers with a bias towards action; people who are willing to learn on the fly and who are generally good at just getting things done.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.