Intrinsics seeks a highly motivated full-stack engineer to help build and scale our rapidly growing computer vision platform. In this wide-ranging role, you will work directly with the CTO to grow our platform to monitor thousands of live video feeds detecting everything from manufacturing defects to cannabis crop failure. If you enjoy applying sound engineering fundamentals and rigorous problem solving to a wide variety of industries and applications, we’d love to hear from you.
Build new features and improvements for all aspects of our platform, including a web dashboard and REST API written in Python and Flask. Own every aspect of the process, from defining requirements based on customer feedback to implementation, testing, and deployment on AWS.
Ensure reliability and stability of our growing suite of live video analytics. Interface directly with customers to solve reliability problems when needed. Build bug fixes and automated alerting systems to prevent such problems from occurring in the future.
Maintain and scale our AWS architecture to handle a growing number of customers reliably and cost effectively
Support development and deployment of our computer vision and machine learning algorithms
- 3+ years of experience writing full-stack Python web applications
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and the ability to work face-to-face with customers
- Demonstrate a strong sense of ownership over your work and its success
- Desire to learn a wide range of skills on the job and do whatever it takes to ship code and make customers happy
- Ability to work independently and 100% remotely in a dynamic and evolving business environment
- Machine learning or computer vision experience a plus
- 100% remote work. Live and work where you want, with flexible hours.
- Competitive compensation
- As one of our first employees, you will work directly with the CTO on a daily basis and have the opportunity to impact our product and company from the ground up.
About Intrinsics Inc.
We build computer vision and AI systems to enhance productivity and safety for customers in the manufacturing, logistics, public safety, and agriculture industries.
We value extremely resourceful and versatile problem solvers with a bias towards action; people who are willing to learn on the fly and who are generally good at just getting things done while avoiding premature optimization.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.