- $130k - $170k
- 0.1% - 0.2%
- Ruby on Rails
About the team
✅ We are a 10 person distributed engineering team.
✅ We’ve built an inclusive, positive and forgiving culture.
✅ We are at an exciting stage of the company where we are working with Fortune 500 companies, tackling difficult engineering challenges at a rapidly growing scale.
✅ We love solving real problems and building something our users are raving about.
✅ We learn and iterate quickly.
✅ We keep each other challenged and strive for work/life balance as a team.
✅ We win and lose as a team.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced integrations engineer to join our founding engineering team to help connect the ISO core platform and our customer, shipper and carrier systems. You will be responsible for development and architecture of the integrations while ensuring their stability, scalability and security. As a part of our engineering team, you will help define engineering architecture, process and culture for years to come. This person will be a likely fast-track candidate for the lead position on the integration team.
- Collaborate with product management, operations and sales to integrate our platform with our customer systems.
- Nurture relationships with technical individuals within customers and partner IT departments to help them realize the full value of the ISO platform.
- Build robust and scalable integration solutions which are repeatable and easily supportable.
- Own integration work from start to finish: research, development, deployment, maintenance, and documentation.
- Communicate effectively within the organization with people sitting next to you and those multiple time zones away. We believe in breaking down silos with strong communication.
- Never stop learning. You’ll be responsible for mentoring and learning through code review process, tech talks, and many ad hoc technical conversations.
- Use your judgment to decide what areas of the integrations to invest in, when to incur technical debt, when to move fast, and when to slow down.
- Wear many hats: help with growing integration best practices, define engineering processes, deepen understanding of the logistics business, and collaborate with other functions within ISO.
We get excited about candidates who have
- Minimum 4 years of software or technology experience with a minimum of 2 year experience as an integrations engineer or a solutions engineer working with B2B integrations with enterprise customers.
- Prior experience building and deploying robust programmatic integrations with cloud or on-prem ERP, Fulfillment (TMS), Order Management, or Warehouse Management systems (WMS).
- Real-world, production experience with integration standards and protocols including SFTP, Soap/Rest, AS2, XML, XSD, JSON and EDI.
- Real-world experience with PostgreSQL, MySQL or SQLServer.
- Some experience using cloud infrastructure providers such as AWS, Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud
- Experience working in an agile and fast-paced working environment
Nice to Have
- Experience in the early-mid stages of a fast-growing company.
- Prior experience building EDI integrations.
- Previous experience with MuleSoft, Tibco, Boomi or similar platforms.
About Isometric Technologies
Our mission is to redefine analytics, accountability, and visibility within the supply chain and logistics industry. The global supply chain accounts for roughly 10% of Global GDP, and is also one of the largest contributors to significant global challenges like air pollution and food waste. By changing how organizations work together across the supply chain, we will play a critical role in tackling these challenges head on.
Supply chain delays came front and center this last year during COVID, when products weren’t available on shelves and eCommerce delivery times shifted from days to weeks. We are helping large manufacturers (shippers) break down data silos across their supply chain and identify opportunities around how their supply chain performance can enhance the customer experience. The consumer demand for products at their fingertips isn’t going away, and we are at the forefront of helping supply chain leaders adapt to rising expectations and consequences.
Our co-founders previously started Uber's freight business prior to founding ISO, which is a pure SaaS platform. We hope you consider joining us!
Building a great team is the foundation for every other company goal we care about. We are a team of inclusive, mission-driven doers with experience building world-class product, engineering, operations, and sales & marketing teams. We hope you’ll join our growth story!
- Ruby on Rails
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.