- $140k - $175k
- 0.10% - 0.25%
- Ruby on Rails
About the team
✅ We are a 10 person distributed engineering team.
✅ We’ve built an inclusive, positive and forgiving culture.
✅ We are at an exciting stage of the company where we are working with Fortune 500 companies, tackling difficult engineering challenges at a rapidly growing scale.
✅ We love solving real problems and building something our users are raving about.
✅ We learn and iterate quickly.
✅ We keep each other challenged and strive for work/life balance as a team.
✅ We win and lose as a team.
About the role
We are looking for a product-minded software engineer who is comfortable with both front and back-end software development to join our founding engineering team. You will be responsible for development and architecture of the application while ensuring stability, security and responsiveness. You will be one of the early technical hires and will help define engineering architecture, process and culture for years to come.
- Collaborate with product management, operations and sales to build a product that our customers genuinely love.
- Communicate effectively within the organization with people sitting next to you and those multiple time zones away. We believe in breaking down silos with strong communication.
- Own features from start to finish: test, development, deployment, and infrastructure.
- Never stop learning. You’ll be responsible for mentoring and learning through code review process, tech talks, and many ad hoc technical conversations.
- Use your judgment to decide what areas of codebase to invest in, when to incur technical debt, when to move fast, and when to slow down.
- Wear many hats: help with scaling our engineering team, define engineering processes, understand the logistics business, and collaborate with other functions within ISO.
We get excited about candidates who have
- Enjoy building amazing customer experience using React, Redux or TypeScript
- Experience using cloud infrastructure providers such as AWS, Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud
- Real-world experience with PostgreSQL
- Advanced knowledge of Git and Github
- Experience working in an agile and fast-paced working environment
Nice to Have
- Experience in the early-mid stages of a fast-growing company
- You are a self-starter: clubs, volunteer work, passion projects - we want to hear about them!
About Isometric Technologies
Our mission is to redefine analytics, accountability, and visibility within the supply chain and logistics industry. The global supply chain accounts for roughly 10% of Global GDP, and is also one of the largest contributors to significant global challenges like air pollution and food waste. By changing how organizations work together across the supply chain, we will play a critical role in tackling these challenges head on.
Supply chain delays came front and center this last year during COVID, when products weren’t available on shelves and eCommerce delivery times shifted from days to weeks. We are helping large manufacturers (shippers) break down data silos across their supply chain and identify opportunities around how their supply chain performance can enhance the customer experience. The consumer demand for products at their fingertips isn’t going away, and we are at the forefront of helping supply chain leaders adapt to rising expectations and consequences.
Our co-founders previously started Uber's freight business prior to founding ISO, which is a pure SaaS platform. We hope you consider joining us!
Building a great team is the foundation for every other company goal we care about. We are a team of inclusive, mission-driven doers with experience building world-class product, engineering, operations, and sales & marketing teams. We hope you’ll join our growth story!
- Ruby on Rails
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.