- Seattle, WA, United States
- Implement user-centered designs by considering grower behavior, customer feedback, user research and technical constraints/opportunities.
- Develop features that growers find valuable and easy to use.
- Relentlessly simplify and distill complex processes into intuitive and elegant UI tools.
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product and executive teams.
- Give and solicit feedback from other team members in order to continually raise our bar for quality
- Partner with product managers, engineers and customer success teams to oversee the user experience of a product from conception until launch
- 3+ years of Full Stack development
- Experience with GraphQL
- PWA Frameworks such as React & Angular
- Data Visualization Frameworks is a bonus, such as D3, PixiJS, and ThreeJS
- Game Engine Architecture is a bonus, such as finite and/or distributed state machines
- Server Side Architecture is a bonus, such as GraphQL, PostgreSQL, Docker, and Docker Compose
- Google’s Material Design Guidelines
- Comfortable developing novel User Interfaces & Experiences not covered by the Material Design Guidelines
- Desire to work in a start-up style environment, where iteration is encouraged.
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills including the ability to communicate complex concepts across different audiences and varying levels of the organization
About IUNU, Inc.
iUNU, Inc, is a fast-growing technology startup focused on increasing efficiency in agriculture. We're the thought leaders when it comes to leveraging technology for indoor growing straddling the epicenter of the intersection of robotics, AI, and computer vision to inform growers anywhere in the world with our omniscient application.
iUNU core values revolve around grit, innovation, and doing the right thing. iUNU’s flat organizational structure lends itself to the person willing to speak their mind, and challenge the status quo in order to fulfill the ultimate mission of delivering the best solutions possible to our grower customers.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.