- Seattle, WA, United States
As a Senior Backend Engineer, you will be responsible for building, architecting, scaling, maintaining, and expanding our enterprise data processing application that converts raw sensory information into value for our customers.
We maintain one of the largest image processing platforms in agriculture with some of the most demanding latency and performance requirements, processing and analyzing terabytes of data on a daily basis with distributed cloud computing applications.
Ideal candidates will deeply understand distributed computing applications managed with Python task queues in cloud platforms. Performance analysis on big data relational databases and optimization of task execution will bring the best value to sustainable feature development and value-add for our customers.
Candidates should meet industry standards of quality code and a strong grasp of architecture that others strive to learn from and measure up to. Successful candidates will possess drive and ability to self start within a start-up company environment, where challenges are common and clarity of communication is critical.
- Develop mission critical features for our backend systems and data pipeline applications
- Rapidly triage and solve any instability within our infrastructure and maintain the highest operational standards for its performance
- Be aware of architectural strengths and weaknesses while constantly iterating on abstractions to ensure lean and reusable components
- Closely work with Product Development and Product Owners to efficiently size, groom and prioritize user stories in an Agile Scrum environment
- Participate in code reviews, software architecture discussions, while delivering software that efficiently scales with our customers and evolving needs
- Ensuring quality software through appropriate testing coverage, measurable performance metrics, and quality releases through continuous deployment
- Troubleshoot, triage, and fix production issues or bugs rapidly
About IUNU, Inc.
iUNU, Inc, is a fast-growing technology startup focused on increasing efficiency in agriculture. We're the thought leaders when it comes to leveraging technology for indoor growing straddling the epicenter of the intersection of robotics, AI, and computer vision to inform growers anywhere in the world with our omniscient application.
iUNU core values revolve around grit, innovation, and doing the right thing. iUNU’s flat organizational structure lends itself to the person willing to speak their mind, and challenge the status quo in order to fulfill the ultimate mission of delivering the best solutions possible to our grower customers.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.