- San Diego, CA, United States
- $100k - $150k
- 0.1% - 0.3%
- Develop and maintain the backend system
- Implement the algorithmic core of our product offering
- Add new features as the product evolves
- Collaborate with the product, design, frontend, and API teams
- Advocate for and help implement best practices
About Ivy Energy
Ivy Energy is evolving the way shared real estate communities create, use, and think about energy. Ivy’s Virtual Grid generates incremental revenue for real estate owners while providing tenants with equitable access to sustainable clean energy resources.
Our Virtual Grid platform enables real estate owners to become clean energy resource “hosts” and tenants to be intelligent “users” of onsite shared clean energy resources. By reshaping a community’s energy load profile through incentivizing “Saving” & “Earning” based on localized data points, aggregated value economics, and a simple end-user experience.
Our culture is a focus for the entire team. We invest time and money into open dialogue environments that create safe space to talk about what we want out of our culture. We believe culture is not a thing, but rather its a process and it's prioritized as an important part of our company. We have core values that promote Harmony, Innovation, Transparency, Growth, and Ownership.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.