- $60k - $100k
- 1.0% - 4.0%
- Google Cloud Platform
Sr. Full Stack Engineer
We are a small team of passionate esports veterans moving rapidly to build the ultimate destination for esports fans. We are looking for a senior full stack engineer to build products and solutions that esports fans will use everyday. This person must be self driven with an entrepreneurial spirit of doing what it takes to get the job done.
This position will require someone with years of experience in building web or mobile products at scale. Candidates must be familiar with agile project management and be prepared to be a key member in a highly collaborative environment.
We are looking for an exceptional software engineer who is driven to find simple solutions to complex problems, and who is excited to stretch themselves as part of a scrappy team in the rapidly growing esports space. If you are passionate or interested in esports and want to be part of the founding team of a new startup, we'd love to talk to you!
What you'll be doing
- As a core member of our engineering team and one of our first full time engineers, you will have a significant role in building and shaping our products.
- Developing high quality web and/or mobile apps with the rest of the engineering team. You should be prepared to take ownership of your code and become the expert in your segment of the product. This also includes building comprehensive testing, and working with support staff to track down and fix bugs.
- Working with the engineering team to deliver product features across UI, API, and service layers.
- Collaborating with designers and the product team to develop delightful interfaces and experiences.
- Diving into the unknown, alongside a similarly driven team of creators. Communication, collaboration, and respect are key tenets of this squad.
What you should have
- 5+ years experience as a software developer building scalable web or mobile apps.
- 3+ years designing and building backend systems and services.
- 1+ years working with Firebase, or similar NoSQL database.
- 1+ years working with relational databases like PostgreSQL.
- Experience using continuous integration and delivery solutions (ie CircleCI)
- A passion for watching and following esports and gaming
- A strong network in the esports and gaming industry
- Active in the Open-Source community
- Experience building APIs and Developer programs
- Hunger to grow with the product and challenge yourself regularly.
What We Offer
- Being a huge part of building a successful company at an early stage.
- A passionate group of welcoming people that loves esports and what we are doing.
- A flat hierarchy where your ideas, voice, and hard work will be recognized and impactful.
- Building products that will have an everyday impact on the lives of esports fans and help grow the industry.
- A fast-paced and nimble environment
- Working from remote but must be within the United States
We are building the platform where esports fans can come to find everything they want pertaining to esports including watching events, viewing scores/standings, keeping up with your favorite teams and players, and a whole lot more.
At the center of our company culture is creating and fostering community led by our passion and pride for esports. With community, comes caring and that is central to who we are as a company and as a team. We care about the fans, the teams, the event organizers, and everything involved with the esports space and consider them an extension of our team.
- Google Cloud Platform
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.