- San Francisco, CA, United States
- $100k - $160k
- 0.0% - 0.2%
Are you passionate about inspiring the next generation of engineers, designers, and builders? Juni Learning is building the world's premiere online academy for students ages 5-18. Today, we specialize in bringing the best computer science and mathematics instruction to every student's screen. By weaving together high quality instructors, a rich software platform, an extensive curriculum, and global accessibility, we’re shaping an entirely new era of education.
Juni's engineering team develops the critical software that powers our world-class learning experience. Our engineering team is growing, and we're looking for engineers who are excited about scaling our product, fundamentally changing how students learn around the world, and working with a tight-knit, fast-paced team. We love working with team members who are open to change and enthusiastic about taking on new opportunities across our range of products, and who are continuously learning and leveling up.
Requirements & Responsibilities
- You are comfortable working in a React and Node.js environment
- You have a solid understanding of testing, continuous integration, and deployment practices
- You have 2+ years of experience working on web-based applications; you have helped ship products before, ideally in the consumer space
- You are excited about working in a fast-paced environment with a small team of engineers and UI/UX designers
- You are passionate about bringing a high-quality computer science education to students around the world
- Work authorization in the US
- Early-stage startup experience
- Previous experience as a STEM tutor or teaching assistant
About Juni Learning
Are you passionate about inspiring the next generation of engineers, designers, and builders? Juni Learning is building the world's premiere online academy for students ages 5-18. Today, we specialize in bringing the best computer science and mathematics instruction to every student's screen. All of our classes are taught remotely by one of Juni's top-tier instructors, using the curriculum and digital tools developed by Juni. Our engineering team is growing, and we are hiring full-stack engineers to help develop the software that delivers our world-class learning experience.
We share a common interest in our mission of delivering high-quality a computer science and mathematics education to kids. We work hard and have fun together.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.