Staff Front End Engineer
- San Francisco, CA, United States
- Silicon Valley, CA, United States
As a front end engineer at Juniper Square, you will collaborate closely with the product and design teams to build user experience that make complex workflows simple and intuitive. You will be a founding member of the front-end team chartered with migrating our template-based views rendered on the server to React/GraphQL. Specifically, you will:
- Define the strategy to migrate our views out of server-side (Jinja2) templates to React and lead the effort
- Build components and layouts that constitute Juniper Square’s mobile and desktop user experience
- Collaborate with back end engineers to define APIs and implement the client side of the interface.
- Write unit tests for your code and perform code reviews for colleagues'
- Provide technical support to the customer success team and help address production issues
- Mentor other engineers and designers across the company on best practices for front end development
About Juniper Square
We're building an enterprise SaaS platform that lets private equity managers take their business processes out of Excel and spreadsheets and put them into our powerful online system.
We're starting by targeting real estate private equity managers. Our software makes it easy for them to manage their investor relationships, from managing communications to tracking cashflows and maintaining capital account balances.
We all believe in the product and empower each other to be successful. The environment is very collaborative and open. The company prides itself on being transparent while giving everyone a voice.
For an inside peek of what it looks like to work here check out this video: https://junipersquare.wistia.com/medias/2nt94sm7wi
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.