- New York, NY, United States
As a Senior Mobile Software Engineer on the JW Player Mobile team, you will use your skills to enhance our JW Player SDK for Android, which enables developers to easily build video and audio playback experiences into any Android application.
About JW Player
JW Player's mission is to provide reliable, enterprise-level video solutions to publishers of all sizes. Today, the company's products are the most widely distributed mobile and web video solutions in the world. Over 2 million sites are live with JW Player, and each month, 6 billion streams are watched by 700 million people across 120 countries.
Media companies including Fox, VICE, Business Insider, and Univision, in addition to hundreds of thousands of creators rely on JW Player to deliver and monetize their content across all devices.
We value people with an ownership mentality who like growing other people and taking initiative to make our products and customers successful.
* Ownership mentality: Teams own their services end to end
* DevOps mindset: Every engineer must consider security, scalability, observability and reliability
* Customer first: We build with the customer experience in mind
* Developer-centric: API-first design philosophy; developer docs, 6 API clients (PHP, Python, Java, Node, Ruby, Go); meetups (RE[FRAME], Video Tech NYC)
* Bi-annual Hackweeks: focused on innovation; collaboration with S&M
* Diversity & Inclusion: D&I committee meets bi-weekly; Women in Technology meetup and mentorship program
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.