Kasa Living, Inc.
Kasa Living’s vision is to unleash the potential of livable space. Long-term we are building the technology that powers the way livable spaces are used and managed. As part of that, in the shorter-term, we’re building the technology that powers global short term rental brands.
Why join us?
We've experienced explosive growth, more than tripling our top-line revenue to $15M / year run rate since the beginning of the year, averaging 19% month over month growth (on already significant revenue numbers).
This is the rare opportunity to join an elite technology team (which architected the most valuable hotel revenue management SaaS product in the world) to build products that will immediately be deployed to thousands (soon millions) of Kasa guests per year and used immediately to power this short term rental brand. Since we're still small, there is potential for massive impact when it comes to technology tooling and selection, product exposure, to large scale system design and beyond.
Despite being so awesome, everybody is genuinely fun to be around. We have a no asshole allowed policy.
Standardtech amenities include snacks, food, kegerator, kombucha, equipment of your dreams, and an awesome rooftop deck to hang out with the team
Engineering at Kasa Living, Inc.
- 2 week sprint cycles with a grooming, sprint planning, and 3 standups / week
- Very democratic quarterly product and tech planning process. engineers contribute to the process to prioritize and come up with product features to tackle for the quarter, and participate in voting for what we want to achieve
- Github PRs, CircleCI deploys
- Overall a very flat engineering org to maximize impact and collaboration
- Building out systems in a microservice oriented architecture with maximum flexibility, reliability, and performance
- Leverage as much serverless technology as possible to focus on building product vs ops
- Architecting and designing large scale systems that will need to scale and operate robustly in 5, 10 years
- Currently working on
mediumdata scale - database rows on the order of millions
Working with IoT devices that collect millions of datapoints per day, and utilizing this data to create insights and predictions into what our guests are doing. Is there a better time series database we can use than mongo? Utilize the best tools available to make your job easier and the system more scalable for the future.
Model out a system for availability, rates, and inventory, sync with Airbnb & Expedia APIs
Working at Kasa Living, Inc.
Resourceful attitude toward work Flexible working conditions. Need to stay home for some time? Need to work from your parent's place for a week or two? All ok. No assholes Collaborative, supportive, hospitable
Work from Home
Interested in this company?
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.