- Silicon Valley, CA, United States
- $135k - $175k
- 0.15% - 0.25%
- AWS Lambda
- Design, develop, and maintain data models in regard to our data warehouse and data marts.
- Design, develop, and maintain large scale data applications and data pipelines as a part and end-to-end ad planning and insights solution to transform, at scale, rich data into actionable insights that directly impact business.
- Design, develop, and maintain solution required for user data privacy compliance like GDPR, CCPA, COPPA and Sox.
- Identify, design, and implement improvements to current architecture. This may include: internal process improvements, automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, reducing cost, re-designing infrastructure for greater reliability, etc.
- Review project designs that have a large data requirement for efficiency, data quality and data accuracy.
- You are self-driven, willing and able to take complete ownership of initiatives and make pragmatic technical decisions.
- You are constantly looking for ways to improve and/or automate your efforts.
- You are a driver of initiatives to streamline development & deployment, standardize on tools, and improve documentation quality.
- Background in computer science or similar quantitative field.
- 5+ years professional software development experience.
- Experience with schema design and data modeling.
- Strong understanding and experience of large-scale distributed data processing (Hive/Hadoop, Scala).
- Experience with developing data applications and data pipelines.
- Experience with distributed computing framework like Apache Spark.
- Experience working with AWS is a plus.
Kloudio connects end user analytical tools such as Excel, Google sheets, Tableau with data sources such as databases (Mysql, Postgres, Redshift, MSSQL, Oracle, Big Query etc) and cloud applications such as Jira, Stripe, Salesforce, Intercom, etc. Kloudio provides an easy way for end users to get the data they want from variety of data sources right inside the tools they use for adhoc analysis.
We look forward to engineers solving complex problems in an innovative manner. At the same time having fun working with others. We don't have any hierarchy. CEO and CTO work with other software engineers/designers/marketers/sales guys on a day to day basis. We encourage a can-do attitude and willingness to go beyond expectations.
- AWS Lambda
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.