Kudoboard is an online reimagination of the card that’s passed around and signed.
Kudoboard has been in a rapid growth phase as more companies and events become remote or hybrid. With that increased scale, we’re in need of a Senior DevOps / Infrastructure Engineer to help us scale our systems.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure for the organization
- Analyze, design, and monitor secure network architecture
- Ensures the highest level of systems and infrastructure availability
- Implement/improve an efficient and developer-friendly deployment and testing pipeline
- Implement and monitor best practices for application security
- Install, configure, and test operating systems, application software, and system management tools
- Assist with compliance tasks (e.g., SOC 2)
Kudoboard serves millions of users per month and continues to grow quickly. This is an exciting and fast-moving environment, with a lot of autonomy and ownership over this portion of our engineering efforts.
Compensation will include salary + stock options.
Kudoboard is an online reimagination of the greeting card that’s passed around & signed on birthdays, farewells, and other special occasions.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.