Kudoboard is an online reimagination of the card that’s passed around and signed.
Kudoboard has been in a rapid growth phase as more companies and events become remote or hybrid. With that increased scale, we’re in need of additional Senior Software Engineers to help us build out our product. While we're most excited to bring on full stack engineers, we also have room for folks focused mainly on the front end.
What you'll be doing:
- Working with product managers and designers to conceptualize new Kudoboard features
- Designing, coding, testing, and supporting those new features
- Participating in code reviews and daily standups
- Helping our support team triage bugs and troubleshoot production issues
What you should have:
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- An ability to write clean, high-quality, high-performance, well-tested, maintainable code
- Self-motivated and a demonstrated team player
- Knowledge of security as related to web applications
What would be nice:
- Experience with Laravel or a similar MVC framework
- Experience with VueJS or a similar front end framework
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for mentoring others and growing the careers of those around them
- Experience in small startup environments
Kudoboard serves millions of users per month and continues to grow quickly. This is an exciting and fast-moving environment, with a lot of autonomy and ownership over a large portion of our engineering efforts.
Compensation will include salary + stock options.
Kudoboard is an online reimagination of the greeting card that’s passed around & signed on birthdays, farewells, and other special occasions.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.