- New York
Lattice is a fast-growing, product focused company looking for ambitious engineers to join the team. With a growing customer base and revenue increasing every month - all we need is you.
Because our team is small, you’ll be given lots of responsibility and opportunities to impact the overall architecture. You'll work with the team to build company changing features as well as be a decision maker in what direction we take both the technical architecture and product.
- Identify, build and own reusable components
- Extend and improve our design system, ensuring consistency across products
- Own frontend environments and tooling
- Collaborate to create a codebase that will be a joy to work in for years to come
- Be a part of a cross-functional, full stack team
- Work with product to understand requirements, recommend implementation approaches
- Experience in integrating front-end code with server-side technology
- Modern css knowledge: Advanced CSS3, flexbox, grid, animations, etc.
- Modern js knowledge: ES6+, callbacks, promises, async/await, classes, etc
- React knowledge: jsx, binding, classes, methods, state, hooks etc
- Cross-browser and cross platform development
- You know web browsers, knowing where there might be trouble, and what trade-offs you can make to avoid them, is expected in this role
- You should be skilled at paring and teaching things that you've learned
Nice to have (optional)
- Experience with GraphQL/Postgres/Sequelize
- Experience with Expo/react-native
- Flow / Typescript experience
Our mission is help companies run better by building great performance management software. We make it easy for companies to manage their goals, 1:1s, and performance reviews.
We make performance management richer and more relevant by surfacing the data we have in Lattice to individuals during the performance review. This way they can refer back to their accomplishments from their goals, the feedback they've gotten from their peers, and the remarks they've made in their previous 1:1s.
At Lattice, we have a more adult culture compared to a lot of startups in the Valley. We don’t have a ton of the traditional startups perks — there is no foosball or ping pong tables. Instead, we’re a place of focused work. People get in around 9am and take off around 6:30pm, but while we’re here, we take our work seriously and do a good job.
That being said, the people that work at Lattice are all very friendly. Many Latticians hangout outside of work and get a drink every once in a while.
Finally, because of the nature of Lattice we're much more internally focused compared to other startups. While other startups care a lot about their competitors, shipping a good product, having revenue grow a lot, etc. We care a lot more about the people that work at Lattice, our values, and our culture. It's not that we don't care about those other things (we do a lot), but we also commit a lot of our time to these internally facing aspects.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.