- New York, NY, United States
- San Francisco, CA, United States
Because our infrastructure and DevOps teams are small, you will be one of the primary owners of the whole Lattice infrastructure. Among other things, you will be:
- Ensuring Kubernetes is reliable, scalable, performant, and can extend to new requirements.
- Ensuring infrastructure is described by code (Lattice currently uses Terraform).
- Creating monitoring and dashboards to understand the status of our infrastructure and applications.
- Creating logging systems for better diagnosis and debuggability.
- Creating plans for disaster recovery.
- Making infrastructure so seamless that product engineers rarely think about it.
- Educating product engineers on best practices on using the infrastructure services.
Our mission is help companies run better by building great performance management software. We make it easy for companies to manage their goals, 1:1s, and performance reviews.
We make performance management richer and more relevant by surfacing the data we have in Lattice to individuals during the performance review. This way they can refer back to their accomplishments from their goals, the feedback they've gotten from their peers, and the remarks they've made in their previous 1:1s.
At Lattice, we have a more adult culture compared to a lot of startups in the Valley. We don’t have a ton of the traditional startups perks — there is no foosball or ping pong tables. Instead, we’re a place of focused work. People get in around 9am and take off around 6:30pm, but while we’re here, we take our work seriously and do a good job.
That being said, the people that work at Lattice are all very friendly. Many Latticians hangout outside of work and get a drink every once in a while.
Finally, because of the nature of Lattice we're much more internally focused compared to other startups. While other startups care a lot about their competitors, shipping a good product, having revenue grow a lot, etc. We care a lot more about the people that work at Lattice, our values, and our culture. It's not that we don't care about those other things (we do a lot), but we also commit a lot of our time to these internally facing aspects.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.