Senior Full Stack Developer
- Los Angeles, CA, United States
- $80k - $120k
- 0.10% - 0.25%
- Code Igniter
Develops information systems and applications by studying operations; designing, developing, and installing software solutions; supports software team. This positions reports directly to the Director of Technology or otherwise as directed. Other responsibilities include:
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Supports software engineers by providing advice and training.
We're a food ordering platform focused on offices by making group food ordering more fun and easy.
- Code Igniter
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.