Full Stack Engineer
- East Bay, CA, United States
- Los Angeles, CA, United States
- New York, NY, United States
- Seattle, WA, United States
- San Francisco, CA, United States
- Silicon Valley, CA, United States
- Boston, MA, United States
- $90k - $170k
- 0.1% - 0.5%
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced software engineer to join our team. You’ll be responsible for leading the development of infrastructure, databases, and internal tooling for the LearnLux platform. Currently built on Angular, and Google Firebase, we’re looking to expand our platform and technical capabilities. You will be encouraged to contribute to strategic decision-making, and play a key part in the product development process.
At LearnLux you will get to:
- Build a product that can change someone’s life. Our success is in helping members achieve their personal financial goals, including getting out of debt, buying a home, getting on track for retirement, and more.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts. You’ll work with other talented thinkers such as user experience designers and our Certified Financial Planners™ to build and support features on the LearnLux platform.
- Work with people who care. Our team is made up of professionals that believe we’re working on something the world needs.
You’ll answer questions like:
- How to design a data model that represents a member’s current financial plan?
- What testing approaches can we support that enable us to customize the LearnLux experience based on which company benefits and options a member has access to.
- How can we use real time financial data from connected accounts to generate actionable insights and track progress on financial goals?
We’re looking for someone with:
- Experience designing and implementing front and back-end features.
- Experience working with small teams in an agile startup environment.
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment.
- Experience with API query language and RESTful APIs.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
Nice To Have:
- 5+ years shipping production-quality code.
- Experience in the financial technology or finance industry.
Technologies we use:
LearnLux is a high-tech, high-touch financial wellbeing platform.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.