Staff Full Stack Engineer
- East Bay, CA, United States
- Los Angeles, CA, United States
- New York, NY, United States
- Seattle, WA, United States
- San Francisco, CA, United States
- Silicon Valley, CA, United States
We're here to make legal help accessible to all. LegalZoom transformed the legal industry with the launch of our online services and groundbreaking technology in 2001. Since then, millions of customers have counted on us to officially start and run businesses, protect brands and intellectual property, and look after loved ones through wills and trusts.
As the industry leader for over 20 years, innovation remains at the center of all we do. We're creative thinkers and problem solvers with a passion for building legal and tax products that make a positive impact on the world, and we're always looking for exceptional people to push us further.
With us, you'll do work that's as rewarding as it is challenging with a team where every voice matters and diversity, equality, and inclusion are truly embraced. Together, we'll continue to democratize the law and make a real difference in the lives of millions.
LegalZoom is looking for talented, passionate, and driven engineers to join the Product Experiences team and help support our mission of 'Democratizing Law'.
LegalZoom has helped millions of customers become business owners by enabling them to #makeitofficial with business formation solutions such as an LLC or Corporation. These SMBs look to LegalZoom when taking the next steps on their journey of running a business, such as getting the right business licenses, opening a business checking account or creating a new company website – this is where our secure, trusted partner ecosystem intersects with the LZ customer experience, enabling LZ to deliver those customer needs via Strategic Partners.
The Engineering team for Product Experiences at LegalZoom builds applications and tools for our customers. We are looking to add Full-Stack Engineers to our team to continue to improve our experiment analysis workflow and tools.
- Build applications that power how creators around the world work with talent and vendors to bring productions to life.
- Design and improve our platform and components to help engineering teams across LegalZoom build amazing applications.
- Join a dream team of amazing engineers to drive innovation within the organization to champion product excellence.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field (Masters degree preferred)
- Object-oriented design and implementation
- Leading teams of 10+ engineers in co-located and distributed teams
- Front-end development frameworks (React, Vue, or Angular)
- Integrating CDNs such as Akamai or Cloudfare
- Marketing technologies including A/B, multivariate and multi-page testing, web content management, analytics, personalization, and marketing automation
- Building APIs using at least one of Node.js, C#/.Net, Java
- RDBMS and NoSQL
- Distributed systems
- Testing frameworks such as Cypress, Jasmine, Karma, Protractor, and Nightwatch
- Cloud and on-premise hosting
- Source control (Git)
- Continuous integration and continuous delivery
- We also value experience with APM, js, and Kubernette
Join us in making a difference as we build our future and help ensure access to professional legal advice to all! LegalZoom is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity, equality, and inclusion, and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. LegalZoom prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
LegalZoom is a trusted technology platform that gives the world access to professional legal advice. From starting a new business to assisting in protecting families, contracts to copyrights, trademarks to trusts, LegalZoom is the leading provider of online legal solutions for families and small businesses.
Since its founding more than 20 years ago, LegalZoom has helped millions of Americans with efficient and simplified legal help. Whether you want to explore specific legal options or connect with an independent attorney, be empowered to take care of important legal needs and protect what matters most.
Our company culture is open, collaborative, and fast-paced—we've created a culture that empowers all to do their best work without barriers.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.