Software Engineer - Computer Vision / Machine Learning
- Silicon Valley (Redwood City to San Jose)
- Elastic Search
What You’ll Do
As a Software Engineer, Machine Learning with the Computer Vision group, you will develop software and models that marries cutting-edge computer vision and deep learning with Leia’s Lightfield technology. Some of the core vision tasks you might work on are
- Depth from a Single Image
- Real-time stereo to multi-view for videos
- Disparity Estimation
- Photorealistic style transfer
- Inverse Rendering
- Stereo Super-resolution
While a strong focus will be on Deep Learning model training and deployment, you may also be involved in dataset generation, data cleaning, augmentation, and optimization for running on various platforms.
What You’ll Have
- MS/PhD in Computer Vision, Deep Learning, or a related field
- 3+ years of experience building deep learning architectures for commercial products.
- Proficiency in Python (particularly, numpy, scipy, pandas, scikit-image, and scikit-learn) and working knowledge of C/C++.
- Proficiency with at least one deep learning framework such as PyTorch, TensorFlow, Theano or Caffe.
- Proficiency with CNN architectures such as ResNet, VGG, UNet, Stacked Hourglass, MobileNet, pix2pix, and CycleGAN.
- A good understanding of the fundamentals and best practices of deep learning.
- Experience with open source vision packages such as OpenCV.
- Experience with data cleaning, analysis, and developing efficient, accurate data annotation schemes.
- Experience with deep learning model deployment at scale
- Experience with commercial software development processes: good software hygiene regarding code documentation, unit testing, bug tracking, and version control.
- Highly motivated, team player with strong technical collaboration skills and desire to learn quickly and develop new skills.
Nice to Haves
- Experience with GPU programming, network optimization, and deployment.
- Experience with Lightfield technology
- Experience with stereo vision, photogrammetry, computational photography, or related tasks
- Publications relevant to Computer Vision and/or Deep Learning
About Leia Inc.
At Leia our driving purpose is to Light up Life. Screens come alive in richer, deeper, more beautiful ways. Flipping seamlessly between 2D and 3D we make mobile experiences truly immersive: no glasses, no tracking, no fuss. Alongside our display technology we are developing Leia Loft™ — a whole new canvas. A space to create, share and experience holographic content in entirely new ways.
Leia Inc. was founded by David Fattal, Pierre-Emmanuel Evreux and Zhen Peng and is headquartered in Menlo Park, California.
We value action and agility, and try to avoid process for-the-sake of process. While some of our teams choose to use certain processes, we generally allow teams the freedom to self-manage. Engineers are empowered to make product decisions and guide the roadmap.
- Elastic Search
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.