- San Francisco, CA, United States
- Ruby on Rails
What we need:
You are passionate about automation and reducing complexity. You are excited about being part of a purpose-driven organization that is about helping to reduce the financial burden of health care professionals. Building a modern bank requires engineers with expertise in distributed systems architecture, modern web frameworks, and information security best practices. Lendeavor is looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer to be a foundational member of the team.
- Write elegant, readable code with an attention to performance, scalability, and availability.
- Contribute feedback to enhance team performance by performing peer code reviews, writing clear documentation, and pairing.
- Aid in the growth and development of the team by mentoring and coaching less experienced engineers
- Partner with Product Managers to advise on feature-scope trade-offs and assist in the development of clear requirements.
- Own your work product, from inception to deployment.
- Integrate with internal and external services and APIs
- Work to continually improve the engineering process through collaboration
- Influence product priority and project execution
What you have:
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- You are a highly proficient Ruby on Rails developer
- You have a solid understanding of software design principles and best practices, including Domain Driven Design
- Familiarity with SCRUM, Kanban, or similar agile development methodology
- You have strong analytical and technical skills
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Prior startup or growth company experience preferred
- Prior fintech or financial services experience preferred
Lendeavor is the first and only technology-enabled lender to healthcare practices. We disrupted banks by bringing together a team of software engineers, computer scientists, financiers, lawyers, credit risk experts, and academics to build a digital financing experience that’s 10 times better than the status quo. Since making our first loan in mid-2016, we’ve rapidly become a leading lender in our space.
We’re on a mission to become the first and only digital healthcare bank. Our first step was to make streamlined business financing (for example, a $750,000 loan for a dentist to buy her first practice) available to busy healthcare practitioners at their convenience — instead of during the typical 9-to-5 banker’s hours. Our communities depend on doctors and their valuable time, so the hours we save them from archaic bank application and closing processes have an enormous impact. On the back end, our software makes our team more efficient at processing -- without the overhead of a brick-and-mortar presence -- saving doctors even more time and money.
- Ruby on Rails
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.