- New York
- $90k - $150k
- 0.25% - 0.75%
About the Role:
LEX is seeking to hire a Mobile Developer to develop our iOS and Android applications from scratch.
- Determine (with current eng team) whether to build independent iOS and Android apps or use a shared framework such as React Native
- Have full eng ownership of the mobile applications as the first and lead engineer on the project
- Work with our UX designer to implement beautiful mobile UIs
- Own all mobile features through inception, design feedback, implementation, and launch
- Collaborate with Product Designers, Product Managers, Backend Engineers, and Data Engineers
- Over time, hire a team of Mobile engineers to support your work.
- Bachelors or equivalent 4 year degree
- 3+ years of experience as a Mobile Developer
- Strong product sense and experience working closely with Product Designers
- Deep understanding and experience with UIKit or a shared framework if you propose we use one
Check out LEX in the WSJ: https://www.wsj.com/articles/now-you-can-build-your-own-real-estate-empire-100-at-a-time-11569783945
About LEX Markets
We're building the first truly accessible real estate investment platform, where anyone can buy shares of buildings priced around $100/share.
Check out a recent WSJ article on us: https://www.wsj.com/articles/now-you-can-build-your-own-real-estate-empire-100-at-a-time-11569783945
We assist real estate owners in conducting registered offerings of their $10M+ buildings to the public, and fill those offerings via our online investment platform. We're building a trading system (called an ATS legally) for those real estate shares to be traded on. Unlike some existing real estate crowdfunding platforms, anyone can invest in our shares and there are no transfer/liquidity restrictions.
We're highly collaborative since the real estate, compliance and engineering paths are all very intertwined. Scrappiness is important. You may need to learn a new framework or search for existing open source alternatives rather than building a company need from scratch.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.