- New York, NY, United States
- $90k - $150k
- 0.25% - 0.75%
About the Role:
LEX is seeking to hire a Mobile Developer to develop our iOS and Android applications from scratch.
- Determine (with current eng team) whether to build independent iOS and Android apps or use a shared framework such as React Native
- Have full eng ownership of the mobile applications as the first and lead engineer on the project
- Work with our UX designer to implement beautiful mobile UIs
- Own all mobile features through inception, design feedback, implementation, and launch
- Collaborate with Product Designers, Product Managers, Backend Engineers, and Data Engineers
- Over time, hire a team of Mobile engineers to support your work.
- Bachelors or equivalent 4 year degree
- 3+ years of experience as a Mobile Developer
- Strong product sense and experience working closely with Product Designers
- Deep understanding and experience with UIKit or a shared framework if you propose we use one
Check out LEX in the WSJ: https://www.wsj.com/articles/now-you-can-build-your-own-real-estate-empire-100-at-a-time-11569783945
About LEX Markets
LEX is a real estate investing platform giving the everyday investor access to direct investments in commercial real estate for the first time.
Users can browse individual properties (ranging from Office space to Retail centers to Multifamily), buy $100 shares (the IPO price) in each building, earn their share of rental income, and then trade those shares on LEX. We're playing within the existing regulations and financial rails, but we have a lot to build!
We're a venture backed startup (15 people) with over $5M in seed funding, working to unlock real estate for the masses.
Tech Stack: Node, Express, React, Typescript, Mongo, Redis
Check out some recent press: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-06-25/lex-partners-with-nasdaq-to-enable-100-apiece-property-trades
We're highly collaborative since the real estate, compliance and engineering paths are all very intertwined. Scrappiness is important. You may need to learn a new framework or search for existing open source alternatives rather than building a company need from scratch.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.