- New York, NY, United States
- $90k - $150k
- 0.25% - 0.75%
About the Role:
LEX is seeking to hire a Full Stack Engineer to help build out our user-facing trading platform and order matching system. As one of the first 3 engineers on a team with a flat structure, you’ll fully own core components and services.
- Own and build user facing features end-to-end
- Work with backend engineers improve APIs.
- Potentially contribute to open source projects.
- Over time, hire a team of engineers to support your work.
- 3+ years of software engineering experience
- Solid foundation of modern web frameworks
- Good intuition for REST API design
- Similar experience as an early engineer at a startup would be a bonus.
- We use React JS+Express+Node for our current systems. But you’ll own and build new services from scratch, so you won’t fully be tied to those languages.
Check out LEX in the WSJ: https://www.wsj.com/articles/now-you-can-build-your-own-real-estate-empire-100-at-a-time-11569783945
About LEX Markets
We're building the first truly accessible real estate investment platform, where anyone can buy shares of buildings priced around $100/share.
Check out a recent WSJ article on us: https://www.wsj.com/articles/now-you-can-build-your-own-real-estate-empire-100-at-a-time-11569783945
We assist real estate owners in conducting registered offerings of their $10M+ buildings to the public, and fill those offerings via our online investment platform. We're building a trading system (called an ATS legally) for those real estate shares to be traded on. Unlike some existing real estate crowdfunding platforms, anyone can invest in our shares and there are no transfer/liquidity restrictions.
We're highly collaborative since the real estate, compliance and engineering paths are all very intertwined. Scrappiness is important. You may need to learn a new framework or search for existing open source alternatives rather than building a company need from scratch.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.