- San Francisco, CA, United States
- Maintain the systems we stand up, and but also continually identify opportunities for improvements which will include automation, monitoring, logging, and profiling projects.
- Lead implementation projects to design, mature, replace, and stand up new systems.
- Help resolve service issues when they arise and work towards preventing any recurrences in the future.
- Leverage AWS tools, services, and offerings as much as possible. But, if something doesn't quite fit, implementing the right solution for the task at hand.
Qualifications * Several years of experience in architecting, building, and maintaining cloud-based Linux infrastructure (AWS preferred). * Experience with configuration management tools and scripting. * Experience with administering Linux systems (networking, disks, installing & configuring software, etc). * Solid understanding of OSI and TCP/IP models and of networking within a cloud environment. * Experience with Node & Postgres are nice to haves, * AWS Certification would be great, but not a requirement * A good sense of humor and a down-to-earth personality. We work hard, have fun, and treat people with respect
About Lively, Inc.
Lively is a modern health savings account platform for individuals and businesses. We are transforming the HSA from a legacy banking product to a core part of your healthcare experience!
Co-founders are life long friends so the culture is very collegial and fun. We work very hard because we put our trust in one another. We have a culture of respect and openness.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.