- East Bay, CA, United States
- San Francisco, CA, United States
- Silicon Valley, CA, United States
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our team. As an integral member of the engineering team, you’ll be helping us build a sophisticated, next generation financial services and benefits platform. Our customers trust us with a lot: integrating seamlessly across financial institutions, moving funds, tracking balances, helping with their healthcare decisions, and keeping their data extremely secure. In order to take on this mission we're building our applications on modern AWS cloud computing, such as EC2, RDS, Redshift, Lamda, and Container technologies like Docker and Kubernetes.
- Leverage AWS tools and services to design and run mission critical applications and systems
- Create, optimize and ensure Production and Development/Testing environments are resilient, secured, operationally monitored and run reliably.
- Be on call to respond and triage Production issues.
- Work closely within Engineering to create automated SCM and CI/CD tooling to increase developers’ productivity and increase deployment consistency.
- 4+ years of experience in designing, building and maintaining AWS Linux-based infrastructure
- Experience with administering Linux systems with networking, disks, installing & configuring software, etc.
- Experience with designing and administration networking and security in cloud environments
- Experience with configuration management and provisioning tools, managing infrastructure through code scripting
- Experience with automating engineering tasks with tools such as git, Jenkins
- Experience with Containerization, e.g., Docker, Kubernetes
- AWS Certification is a plus
We encourage you to apply if you do not meet all of the qualifications but feel you would be a good fit for the position. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Benefits & Perks
We offer competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverage, HSA with employer contribution, flexible vacation, commuter benefits, a 401k plan, and more. At Lively, we believe having diverse teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success.
We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Come join us in our mission to help people optimize their healthcare spending, maximize their savings, and better their livelihood!
About Lively, Inc.
Lively is a modern health savings account platform for individuals and businesses. We are transforming the HSA from a legacy banking product to a core part of your healthcare experience!
Co-founders are life long friends so the culture is very collegial and fun. We work very hard because we put our trust in one another. We have a culture of respect and openness.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.