- Boston, MA, United States
- $130k - $160k
- 0.000% - 0.001%
- Google Cloud Platform
Get in on the ground floor at one of Boston's top startups and help us solve a huge challenge for developers and product teams - understanding customer experience. LogRocket is the first system that gives these teams complete visibility into their customer's experience using their web apps - through pixel-perfect replays of user sessions and clear insight into logs, errors and network activity. We've already attracted an elite roster of customers (such as Reddit, Bloomberg and NBC) and recently raised a $15M Series B to continue building a world-class product and team.
We’re looking for an experienced developer to join our team as the first Senior Mobile Engineer. This person will play a critical role in leading our mobile initiatives and expanding LogRocket's services to the mobile developer market. As the Senior Mobile Engineer, your extensive engineering background and knowledge will prove to be vital for delivering our first-of-its-kind mobile product to LogRocket customers. If you love building tools for other developers and solving exciting challenges, let’s talk!
- Lead all initiatives related to native mobile support
- Own the development, launch, and support of new mobile features
- Monitor early adoption and leverage user feedback to make improvements
- Work directly with customers and internal stakeholders to troubleshoot complex issues
- Identify opportunities to increase adoption of LogRocket's mobile solution
- You’re passionate about developer tools, with an extensive engineering background
- Experience designing, building, testing, and delivering in agile environment
- Deep knowledge of mobile frameworks at the OS level (iOS and Android)
- Familiar with latest mobile application trends and technologies
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- You get excited about low-level performance tuning and optimizing bandwidth usage
- You're interested in compilers
- You have a history of working with applications focused on security and privacy
LogRocket lets you replay what users do on your site, helping you reproduce bugs and fix issues faster.
Building a world-class product is only possible if we continue to build a world-class team, which is why we dedicate just as much time and resources into growing our organization and culture. We enjoy lunch together every day in our airy downtown Boston office, learning more about each other at our Show and Tells, and hosting our friends during #logrocketeer events. We focus on building our software with care and craftsmanship — our engineering blog posts (https://blog.logrocket.com/) give you a taste of that -- and we welcome talented people from all backgrounds. Many of us have important spaces in our lives -- whether it be family, social organizations, schools, or former companies -- and we're doing all we can to make LogRocket another one.
- Google Cloud Platform
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.